This is probably our favorite of the ultrasound images from this morning; you'll notice some of the pics below look a little like modern art. He likes to keep his hands up by his face and is still moving around quite a bit. For almost 2 weeks now I've been feeling little nudges from him. And he still looks beautifully healthy.


And since I've gotten requests, here is the pregnant belly!

4 comments:
Sarah we are so happy for you both the pictures are wonderful, you are a very special young lady to us and you have a spcial birthday this year too. We can't wait to see you both and your little boy..Love you all Robin and Paul
CONGRATULATIONS, SARAH!!
I'm sooo happy for you and John!
Yay! Thanks for the pics!
I have a package headed your way, sarah dear.....
Thank you Sarah for the beautiful picture! We miss not seeing you but this helps. You are so special and you look great!
Love you all, Carol, Stephen and Destiny.
Post a Comment